National Age Group Triathlon 2018 – Subic Leg (a YOG Qualifying Race)
Race Date & Time: January 28, 2018 (Sunday) at 6:00am
Event Venue: Start & Finish at San Bernardino
Standard : 1.5k swim (2 loops), 40k bike (2 loops), 10k run (4 loops) Sprint : 750m swim (1 loop), 20k bike (1 loop), 5k run (2 loops)
Super Sprint : 500m swim, 16k bike, 2.5k run (all 1 loop)
Participants’ Categories (Top 3):
- Super Sprint: 13-15 – Men and Women
- Sprint: o 16~19, 20~29, 30~39, 40~49, 50 & over – Men & Women
- Team Relay (SD) – 2 or 3 members
- SD Male Age Groups: 18~24, 25~29, 30~34, 35~39, 40~44, 45~49, 50~54, 55 & over
- SD Female Age Groups: 18~24, 25~29, 30~34, 35~39, 40 & over
Standard Distance: Early bird P3,000 (Dec. 01 – 31, 2017); Regular P3,500 (Jan 01 – 10, 2018)
Sprint Distance: Early bird P2,500 (Dec. 01 – 31, 2017); Regular P3,000 (Jan 01 – 10, 2018)
Mini Sprint: Early bird P2,000 (Dec. 01 – 31, 2017); Regular P2,500 (Jan 01 – 10, 2018)
Team Relay: Early bird P7,500 (Dec. 01 – 31, 2017); Regular P9,000 (Jan 01 – 10, 2018)
Register now at https://regonline.activeglobal.com/nagt2018
- 10% discount for TRAP-registered athletes; 20% discount for students & senior citizens (only one type of discount applies). To avail of discounts, please email first to email@example.com for the procedure.
- Paid fees are non-refundable, non-transferable & non-creditable to future TRAP
- Fees will cover cost of participation, swim cap, timing chip, race bib, bike & helmet stickers, finisher’s medal, finisher’s shirt and post-race brunch
- For further inquiries/concerns on registration, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Body markings (race numbers) must appear on both upper arms and both legs.
- Bikes must be racked at the designated spot of the bike rack in the transition area
- Bare torso biking or running is not allowed.
- Vehicular traffic will be controlled but not closed.
- Athletes must follow all traffic rules and watch out for his/her own road safety
- No headsets or music devices in the bike and/or run
Philippine Sports Commission (PSC), Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority (SBMA), Gatorade, Standard Insurance and Asian Centre for Insulation Philippines.
The Triathlon Association of the Philippines (TRAP) in cooperation with the Subic Bay Metropolitan Authority Tourism Department (SBMA)
Please contact Sarita T. Zafra of Chili Grass. Email – email@example.com